Tuesday, December 19, 2017

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Just a few more hours until the kick off off of the 8th annual Analog Hobbies Painting Challenge!  What was I thinking? 

I really struggled coming up with a big project to paint for the challenge.  Its such a great way to stay motivated and complete a large army (or two).   I settled on painting some War of Spanish Succession troops and finishing up a few units for my Ponts from last year.

As usual time got away from me.  My priming and prep work is not as far a long as I would like.  I was able to paint two WSS test units which was a bit more of a struggle than I was hoping. But I think they look ok.    I just hope I will be able to paint the rest much more quickly and with less second guessing. 

Here is a look at the mostly primed units ready to go. As you can see the cavalry is not primed yet.   Hope to get to that  over the holiday.




I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment