Friday, January 22, 2016

Analog Hobbies 5th Entry

I am back at it with more horizon blue.   This week I painted  2-10 figure units of regular French Infantry.  I think the best aspect of the Old Glory figures is the specialty figures they make.  Included in this weeks entry are several trench fighters. I was also able to complete 2 Hotchkiss machine guns and 2 staff officers. . 
I think my favorite is the bald bearded trooper brandishing a pick axe. He truly is a Poilu. (hes hiding behind the staff officer.

Last but not lease I completed a German straggler.  This is an Old Glory medical officer. 
Weekly totals 29-28mm figures  145 points

Last week there were a few questions about my Horizon Blue recipe.  I start with a base of Army Painter Electric Blue followed by a wash of Army Painter Dark Tone. Once dry I hit the highlights with a mix of Electric Blue and Vallejo Sky Blue (the sky blue was camera shy)



No comments:

Post a Comment