This post covers what I was able to complete over the last two weeks. Life conspired to make posting last week impossible.
I was able to knock out the last three cohorts of the Red legion last week. It feels a little wrong to call them the red legion. I think I need to come up with a number and name that is somewhat historical .
The first new cohort
The second new cohort
And the last cohort of the soon to be renamed red legion.
Here is a look at the three cohorts together.
By this point I was pretty burned out on painting red so I made a switch to my next color scheme. I wanted the second legion to have more of a Spanish look so I took a cue from Warlord games Hail Caesar supplement and started to work on a Pompeian legion. I tried to make the design look like a bull head Ill leave it up to you as to rather it was successful or not.
I have 4 units of 16 figures each for a total of 64 28mm figures.