Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Catch Up Post

Since I missed posting last week and rather than posting a single massive update I decided to break this weeks posting into two more manageable updates.   The works shown here was actually completed in the prior week 

Last week I worked on finishing up the last of the Romans.   Once I got the the hang of the shields I was able to really burn through the cohorts.

The first cohort is 24 figures.  Most figures are Wargames Foundry but they are led by an outstanding centurion from Warlord Games.



 .     
 

I had to pull him out to show him off.  I really like the dynamic pose.



The second cohort is 18 figures


All the figures are Wargames Foundry


The third cohort


I believe the Centurion leading this unit is from First Corps but I may be wrong.   I really like him so I pulled him out to show him off.  



Here is the fourth and final cohort of Romans.


 

Finishing the last of the Romans was a real milestone for me.    As part of the challenge I was able to complete 3 "legions" of 5 cohorts each.   Pictures of the full units will follow next week.  I am really looking forward to pulling them out.

The total for last week was 78- 28mm foot

No comments:

Post a Comment